SAN PEDRO MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN
Victim of a motorcycle crash in San Pedro?
Count on our motorcycle accident lawyer San Pedro to fight for you.
Award winning law firm
As seen in the news
San Pedro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riding is a common pastime among many people, enjoyed by motorcycle enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies alike. Apart from being a favored pastime, people from all over the world use motorcycles as a mode of transport due to their ease of access. However,
With 8,317,363 registered motorcycles as of 2020, it is not a surprise that motorcycle accidents are common traffic accidents on American roads.
The National Security Council (NSC) states that despite comprising only 3% of all registered vehicles in the United States, motorcyclists made up 14% of all fatal accidents.
The NSC also reports that motorcycle fatalities increased by 11% in 2020 from the year prior. These numbers show that motorcyclists are an overrepresented sector in traffic accidents.
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in San Pedro? It is crucial that you obtain legal representation from a San Pedro motorcycle accident attorney to help guide you through the process of your personal injury claim.
You can trust that Motorcyclist Attorney will take care of your medical and legal needs. We will fight to ensure you receive the financial compensation and medical care you need. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you won’t need to pay us a single cent unless we win!
Contact Motorcyclist Attorney in San Pedro, California
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcyclists are much more susceptible to sustaining debilitating injuries in a motorcycle crash due to their lack of protection compared to passengers in other motor vehicles. The Insurance Information Institute (iii) shares that 83,000 motorcyclists sustained injuries in 2020.
As a motorcyclist in San Pedro, CA, it is crucial to be aware of some of the most common injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident and how they can affect your life.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – Head injuries are serious injuries that can have devastating effects on your physical, mental, cognitive, and behavioral health. About 54% of riders that sustain this injury do not survive. The rest suffer long-term effects that affect their daily living, relationships, ability to remember new information, vision, and more.
- Spinal injuries – Spinal cord injuries are common due to the impact of a collision. In worst-case scenarios, this type of injury can result in paralysis or permanent disability.
- Lower extremity injuries – These types of injuries are very commonly sustained by motorcycle riders, and can cause broken bones and soft-tissue injuries.
- Internal injuries – These injuries cause damage to internal organs due to penetration trauma or blunt-force trauma. Internal bleeding can be fatal if immediate medical treatment is not afforded to the accident victim.
- Fractures – Bone fractures are also common when a motorcycle falls over in a collision and can fracture wrists, arms, legs, or ankles when motorcyclists attempt to break a fall.
- Road rash – Road rash is serious abrasion to the skin that also requires immediate medical attention. If left untreated, these abrasions can lead to infections as well as permanent scarring.
Recoverable Compensation from a Motorcycle Accident Claim
As the injured party, it is within your right to file a motorcycle accident claim. If you choose to file an accident claim, you may be eligible for the following compensatory damages:
- Medical expenses
- Future medical bills
- Property damage
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Other financial damages that occurred due to the accident
- And more
If a fatal motorcycle accident has caused the wrongful death of your loved one, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim to recover monetary compensation for their fatal injuries and property damage.
In situations like these, it is crucial that you have a San Pedro motorcycle accident attorney by your side to ensure your rights are protected from insurance adjusters who may seek to trick you into lowering the value of your claim in order to avoid offering you fair compensation.
Why You Need to Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one have sustained physical injuries and damages in a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you must seek the legal services of expert San Pedro motorcycle accident attorneys.
At Motorcyclist Attorney, our experienced attorneys will help you to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to. Moreover, the need to procure an experienced injury lawyer after a motorcycle accident is prudent if any of the following reasons apply:
- The motorcycle collision involved an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- You or a loved one sustained significant injuries.
- You or a loved one currently require and will need medical care in the future.
- The party responsible is not yet identified.
- Your insurance company confuses you instead of helping you in the process.
- The police report has facts that you do not agree to.
- The statute of limitations runs from the time the collision occurred.
Contact Our San Pedro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Today!
At Motorcyclist Attorney, our experienced team will make sure that you obtain the best medical care to help aid you in your recovery. Our San Pedro motorcycle accident attorneys have helped thousands of victims of motor vehicle accidents. We will deal with the insurance carriers during this complex process. While we handle this, you can focus on your recovery.
From your current and future medical bills to pain and suffering and lost wages, our San Pedro motorcycle accident attorneys will work hard to recover a fair settlement for the damages you sustained in a timely manner.
Time is of the essence, therefore you must obtain the services of an experienced attorney as soon as possible to ensure that evidence is preserved, and an investigation is conducted to build your case and win you the justice you deserve.
You won’t need to worry about any fees during this time. We work on a contingency fee basis. This means that you won’t need to pay us a single cent unless we win your case.
Do not hesitate to contact our team of San Pedro motorcycle accident attorneys, doctors, and case managers if you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own. We will hold the liable parties responsible for the damage they have caused you.