WE RIDE WITH YOU
WE CARE FOR YOU
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Award Winning Law Firm
As Seen in the News
OUR CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
San Pedro Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riders are 5 times more prone to sustain severe injuries and 26 times more prone to encounter a fatal collision than passenger occupants in vehicular accidents. In the State of California, according to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), there are 488 motorcycle fatalities in 2018, and 30 of those involves not wearing a helmet. Besides death, you should know that these motorcycle accidents can be catastrophic that you can sustain severe injuries in any part of your body.
Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
If you drive a motorcycle in San Pedro, CA, you should be aware of these common injuries and how they can affect your life.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) – is a serious injury that can have devastating effects on your physical, mental, cognitive, and behavioral health. 54% of riders sustaining this do not survive this injury. The rest suffer lifelong consequences that affect their daily living, relationships, ability to remember new information, vision, and more.
- Spinal injuries – are common due to the impact of the collision. Worse, it can result in paralysis or permanent disability.
- Lower extremity injuries – are sustained by motorcycle riders, which include bone fractures and soft-tissue injuries.
- Internal injuries – are damage to internal organs due to penetration trauma or blunt-force trauma. Internal bleeding can be very fatal if immediate medical help is not afforded to the victim of the collision.
- Fractures – are also common since motorcycles are unstable upright that falling over in a collision can fracture wrists, arms, legs, or ankles in an attempt to break a fall.
- Road rash – is a serious abrasion to the skin that also requires immediate medical attention because serious ones can lead to infections as well as permanent scarring.
Why You Need to Hire Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you sustain life-threatening personal injuries or have a family member or friend who died from a motorcycle accident caused by another person’s negligence, you should seek out legal help from the best motorcycle accident law firm in your area. You will need the help of our motorcycle accident lawyer in San Pedro, CA to help you secure the maximum compensation that you are entitled to receive. Moreover, the need to lawyer up after a motorcycle accident if any of the following reasons apply:
- The motorcycle collision involved an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- You or someone else sustained significant injuries.
- You or someone else currently require and will need medical care in the future.
- The at-fault party is not yet identified.
- Your insurance company confuses you instead of helping you in the process.
- The police report has facts that you do not agree to.
- The statute of limitations runs from the time the collision occurred.
About Our Motorcycle Attorney in San Pedro, CA
Farahi Law Firm will make sure that you obtain the best medical help for your immediate recovery. Our established and professional motorcycle accident law firm has helped thousands of victims of motor vehicle accidents. We will deal with the insurance company of the party at-fault since this process is tedious and requires legal knowledge. While we handle this, you focus on your recovery. From your current and future medical bills to pain and suffering and lost wages, our motorcycle law firm will work hard to recover the damages you sustained at the best possible time.
Time is of the essence, so you need to contact us immediately to make sure that evidence is preserved, and investigation is conducted to build your case and ensure that you get the justice you deserve. We prioritize your treatment and recovery and part of which is that you obtain fair and maximum settlement. You need not worry about paying our motorcycle lawyer because we work on a contingent-fee basis. This means that we will handle your case free of charge until we obtain a successful resolution of your case.
Get in touch with our friendly staff when you or your family member or friend has been involved in a motorcycle accident. Call (844) 4-JUSTICE for free legal advice. We are available, 24/7! No fees until we win!