WE RIDE WITH YOU WE CARE FOR YOU
FREE CASE CONSULTATION
Award Winning Law Firm
As Seen in the News
OUR CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
Panorama City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
California is known to have the largest volume of motorcycles in the United States – over 800,000 as of 2017. This comes as no surprise given the beautiful SoCal highways that beckon any motorcycle afficionado.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics
However, as the volume of motorcycles goes up, so does the number of motorcycle accidents. Close to 20,000 motorcycle-related accident occur every year since 2014. Out of these 20,000 accidents, 75% result in serious injuries while 35% are fatal.
Look for motorcycle attorney in Panorama City, CA
Given these numbers, it is essential for any avid biker to have a reliable motorcycle attorney in Panorama City, CA within reach. Having a trusted motorcycle attorney in Panorama City, CA by your side means:
- Your legal rights are well-protected
- You will have a better chance at achieving a satisfactory resolution should you need to negotiate with an insurance company
- You will have valuable legal advice at your disposal
Common Motorcycle Injuries
If you or a loved one adore the freedom that motorcycles offer while zipping in and out the breathtaking SoCal highways, be mindful that one wrong turn can lead to any number of injuries. These include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). TBIs are among the most common motorcycle injuries. More than 20% motorcyclists involved in accidents sustain TBIs. Out of this group, more than half do not survive.
- Spinal cord injuries. Severe motorcycle injuries have led to paralysis (paraplegia or quadriplegia). This type of injuries results in permanent disability.
- Internal injuries. The sheer force of the impact can result in internal bleeding. Catastrophic accidents lead to irreversible damage to internal organs.
- Broken bones are also common motorcycle injuries. This is because many motorcyclists are thrown off their bikes during incidents. As they land, they use their wrists and arms to break a fall resulting in fractures. At times, the rider’s leg gets caught up under the bike when it falls. This could also result in a fracture.
- Cuts and bruises. For the lucky ones, they walk away from motorcycle accidents with cuts and bruises. Despite varying in scale of severity, these still cause pain and discomfort for those who sustained them.
While these motorcycle injuries are a clear and present danger, committed motorcyclists should not be discouraged to pursue the freedom the roads offer. Having a safety-first mindset while taking the bike out for a ride will significantly lessen the probability of figuring into accidents. However, having a motorcycle attorney in Panorama City, CA remains a good idea for any untoward incident.
Don’t Suffer in Silence
If you or a loved one are suffering from injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents, you don’t have to go through the ordeal alone. To save a quick buck, insurance companies may resort to:
- Denying your injuries
- Insisting that they are not as severe than they really are
- Offering you a ridiculously low settlement
- Placing you at fault
Why Hire a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
Most personal injury attorneys — especially those at Farahi Law Firm, APC — work on a contingent-fee basis and will be handling your case free of charge until there is a successful resolution to your claim. There’s almost no reason for you to not hire an attorney after a motorcycle accident unless there are no significant injuries or damage on your end. Hence, you will always need to lawyer up to ensure the much better settlement you deserve.
Below are the benefits you can get from hiring an attorney:
- They will negotiate with the insurance company
- They will let you focus on your recovery
- They will stand by your side through the whole process
Moreover, as a law firm that specializes in personal injury claims, we can provide an estimate of the potential damages you could recover and send a demand letter including the most probable value of the insurance policies you can file claims against. From medical bills to lost wages and pain and suffering, we will recover everything for you, while you free yourself of stress and recuperate at the comforts of your home.
Let’s Win Together!
Our car accident lawyers are the best in Los Angeles especially in handling personal injury claims. Every trip and turn to the whole legal process is our specialty and we will assure to deliver the service you very much deserve.
We will fight for you! Farahi Law Firm offers top-notch motorcycle attorney in Panorama City, CA services to ensure that you get the maximum compensation possible. No fees until we win! Call us for a free consultation at (844) 824-2955.